CO.I.P. was founded in April 2019, arising from the desire of a group of Italian producers to have a stable commercial office in the UK. Their motivation is to support UK importers and distributors of Italian produce in overcoming the Covid-19 pandemic and Brexit.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
1) To consolidate the presence of our high quality products in the UK, by means of establishing a stable local commercial office which offers a unique, innovative and transparent trade relationship between Producers and the specialised channels of the hospitality industry.
2) To set up a warehouse located in London for rapid UK-wide deliveries.
3) To be present in the region to better monitor the requirements of our clients and follow trends of a market that is changing quickly.
4) To build long-term trusting relationships.
Over 40 Food Farms & Wine Estates throughout 16 Regions in Italy.
We are proud of our consortium of companies that are established and respected on the Italian market and known for their commitment to quality without compromise.
WHAT WE PROPOSE:
- Become a benchmark in the UK as credible and reliable Made in Italy supplier;
- Reach potential customers faster and without intermediaries;
- Offer a wide range of products from well-known brands to smaller “start-up” producers; with a particular emphasis on the latest innovative production techniques and with a strong bias towards Gluten-Free, Vegan and Organic goods;
- Economise on traditional promotion channels such as fairs and events by transferring co-marketing activities to the customers of our own distributors/importers;
- Facilitate orders with a unified price list offering a wide selection of products from our warehouse in London. We can handle small orders with next day delivery;
- Design new dedicated product lines on request, from labels to product presentation.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE:
- The best value for money with prices negotiated directly with the producer;
- Selection of widely-tested products specifically for the UK market;
- Constant research in selecting products required by the market.